- This event has passed.
2021 Poker Run – Hosted by SAMC
2021-05-15 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM UTC-8$10
2021 Poker Run – Hosted by the Sacramento Area Mustang Club
The poker run is open to all makes and models of cars
Start Time: 8:30am
Starting location: Century 16 Movie Theater parking lot
(Greenback & HWY 80) – 6223 Garfield, Sacramento Ca. 95841
Cost: $10.00 per hand
Cost: 50/50 raffle $1.00 per ticket
Poker Run card sales: Can be purchased from an SAMC rep at car events, day of the event, at Roseville Mustang (Address Listed below)
This years SAMC 2021 Poker run is open to all makes and models of cars. Three prizes will be awarded out fo the best hand (50 inch Vizio smart TF), 2nd best hand ($100.00 gift card to BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse) and worst low ball hand (An amazing gift basket prepared by SAMC) In the event of a tie, participants will draw cards to determine the winner.
There will be seven cards drawn for the best 5 card poker hand, tour check points for drawing cards will be at the following locations.
- (Starting line) Century 16 Movie Theater – 6233 Garfield, Sacramento Ca. 95841 (One Card)
- Tognottis’s – 2509 Fulton Ave. Sacramento Ca 95821 (One Card)
- Roseville Mustang – 600 Commerce Drive. STE B, Roseville Ca. 95678 (One Card)
- California Burger – 8537 Auburn Blvd, Citrus Heights Ca. 95610 (One Card)
- Elks Lodge – 5631 Cypress Ave, Carmichael Ca 95608 (One Card)
- Pep Boys – 10899 Folsom Blvd, Rancho Cordova Ca. 95670 (One Card)
- (Finish line) GT Auto Lounge 2421 Mercantile Dr. STE E, Rancho Cordova Ca. 95842 (One Card)
RULES FOR POKER RUN USING MULTIPLE STOPS
- Seven cards will be drawn – Best 5 poker hand shall be played at the end of the Poker Run.
- No duplicate cards can be used. Participants must draw and additional card if an identical card is drawn.
(EXAMPLE: If an Ace of Spades is picked at the second stop and an Ace of Spades is picked at the fourth stop)
- Participants can purchase and play more than one hand, the particpant must present the appropriate Poker hand.
- All decisions and sales are FINAL!
Proceeds form this charitable event will be going back to our community
- California Automobile Museum
- Police Activities League
- CASA Auto
- Gary Sinisi Foundation
- Operation Backpack
Want to have an event listed on our calendar?
Click here and fill out the form to submit your event details for consideration.