- This event has passed.
Rods & Relics Car Show 2021
August 21 @ 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT$40
Car Show Date – August 21, 2021
(Rain/virus cancelation dates: September 25)
- Location: Historic Downtown Lincoln
- Show open to 1975 and older American-made or powered vehicles.
- Registration 7 am to 9:30 am.
- Awards at 2 pm – 30 Trophies and Plaques
- Dash Plaques and a Raffle Ticket for all vehicles registered by (To be announced)
- Raffle Prizes, Music, Food, Vendors, Kids Activities, NSRA Safety Inspection.
- Boy Scout Troop 160 will host a Pancake Breakfast from 7am to 10 am.
- The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce will hold a BBQ in Beerman’s Plaza. Two discount tickets given to each pre-paid/on-site registered vehicle.
- Charity: Lincoln VFW Post 3010
Fellow SAMC Members
In order to park our Mustangs together, we need to show up as soon as they open up the streets. Vic is planning on having us meet at the Chevron mini mart location at 945 Twelve Bridges Dr Lincoln (Hwy 65 exit 313) at 6:30. That way we can organize and drive to the event entrance street before they open at 7:00.
SAMC Members, if you are registered for the show and planning on going with us please email Vic Bustabade to let him know before the event so we don’t leave you behind.
Sacramento Mustang Club Participation Notes
We would like to advise SAMC club members owning ’75 and older Mustangs of our meet-up plans for this great event. Many of us have attended over the years and always had a great time. I just wanted to mention that this is not an official SAMC club event, due to model year restrictions. That being said, I hope you can join me for the Rods and Relics Downtown Lincoln Car Show. It will be held on Saturday, August 21st in the historic downtown district of Lincoln.
I strongly advise everyone to sign up early. The 2019 attendance to this show was over 500 cars. This year’s show is limited to 300, so sign up right away. I’ve attached the flyer and show application for your convenience. Additional information on the show can be found at http://www.rodsnrelics.net or calling Rich Ragan at 916-408-1950.
In order to park our Mustangs together, we need to show up as soon as they open up the streets. I would like to meet at the Chevron mini mart location at 945 Twelve Bridges Dr Lincoln (Hwy 65 exit 313) at 6:30. That way we can organize and drive to the event entrance street before they open at 7:00.
So, SAMC pre event staging area is: Chevron 945 Twelve Bridges Dr Lincoln Venue: Historic Downtown Lincoln @ 6:30 AM.
Don’t forget to download, fill out, and mail in your registration form and payment before it’s too late!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Vic at email@example.com or call him at 916-624-8558.
Want to have an event listed on our calendar?
Click here and fill out the form to submit your event details for consideration.